How we drove a 180% rise in Facebook Direct Purchases
for harrods in 6 months
Increase in CTR over a six month period.
Increase in total Conversion Value from Facebook Advertising.
Overall ROAS in six month period between November to May.
01. The Challenge
Broad, ineffective Top of the Funnel Paid Social campaigns
Lack of relevant, niche Paid Social targeting to drive purchases from engaged shoppers
High spend on Paid Social but with little return
Lack of A/B testing on particular ad formats which kept campaign performance stagnant
02. Working Process
In March 2021, Harrods, a leading e-commerce brand for vintage clothing with a focus on niche interests, partnered with us to improve the efficiency and impact of their Paid Social and Paid Search campaigns. Through strategic analysis, we identified key areas for improvement and implemented changes that resulted in a significant increase in conversions and revenue.
We optimized Harrods’ campaigns by conducting competitor analysis and targeting audiences interested in music bands and subcultures. Despite the cost-of-living crisis, we achieved an 8.08 ROAS, a 90% improvement, and a 224% increase in Conversion Value.
We implemented a comprehensive marketing strategy that involved refined targeting, dynamic ads, tailored messaging, and advanced tracking. Our email marketing and lead generation campaigns generated 4865 leads at a CPL of £0.95. Our SEO efforts resulted in increased clicks, impressions, and keyword rankings.
03. Perfect Results
Between November 2022 and April 2023, we have:
- Driven a 180% rise in Direct Purchases for our Facebook Advertising campaigns.
- Achieved a 204% increase in the number of direct purchases for Top of the Funnel DPA campaigns
- Achieved a huge reduction in cost-per-result, delivering a CPA of £6.03 during the iOS14 changes and the cost-of-living crisis.
- Generated an overall ROAS of 8.08 for Facebook Advertising.
- Achieved a 7.25% improvement to overall Click Through Rate at 3.40%.
- Reduced the Cost Per Conversion by 46%.
- Implemented a Diverse Set of Objectives to Maximize Results: Conversion, Traffic, and Lead Generation Campaigns Collaboratively Driving Sales in a Cross-Platform Strategy
Between September 2021 and June 2023, we have:
- Improved the organic clicks on the category (collections) pages by 3.12%.
- Improved the organic impressions on the category (collections) pages by 5.12%.
- Improved the organic clicks on the whole site by 1.30%.
- Improved the organic impressions on the whole site by 2.68%